Terms of Service
These terms and conditions ('the Terms') govern the users ('you' or 'your') use of the website https://www.perriconemd.com ('the Website') and your relationship with:
(i) The Hut.com Limited (trading as https://www.perriconemd.com) whose registered office is at 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ; or
(ii) (a) if your purchase is made in United States dollars (USD) or Canadian dollars (CAD) and payment is made using a debit/credit/American express card, with THGPP LLC (trading as https://www.perriconemd.com) whose registered office is at 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, County of New Castle, Delaware, 19801, USA;
(iii) (a) if your purchase is made in Australian dollars (AUD) and payment is made using a debit/credit/American express card, with Skincarestore Australia Pty Limited (trading as https://www.perriconemd.com) whose office is at G01, 38 Atchison Street, St leonards, NSW 2065 Australia;
('we', 'our', or 'us'). Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. PerriconeMD is a division of TheHut.com Ltd. In these Terms and Conditions we refer to ourselves as 'Perricone MD'.
2. Any acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and Perricone MD will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3. We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but this may not be possible.
4. We take reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but Perricone MD is not liable if these details are intercepted by and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
5. We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
7. All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can. We will try to do this within 24 hours (except at weekends and on bank/public holidays when it will take longer).
8. Prices are subject to change without notice. Only one promotional code or offer can be used per order at any one time, and promotional codes and offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. If the terms of an offer or promotional code are in any way inconsistent with these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. If your credit or debit card payment is not processed successfully for any reason, we reserve the right to reattempt to process payment within 48 hours. In the event that the payment is still unsuccessful, we will give you at least 48 hours’ notice in advance of any further reattempt to process payment by sending an email to the email address you have provided to us. If you do not want us to reattempt to process payment, you must cancel your order in advance.
10. The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. Perricone MD have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
11. We will not refund any postage charges if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
12. You may return any item to us provided you: (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within 14 days of delivery to you; (ii) follow the instructions given in our Returns Policy; (iii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
13. Postage costs are non refundable unless an error has been made on our part.
14. Sales Tax, where applicable, will be added to your order at checkout.
15. This Contract is deemed to have been made in England and is governed by English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim, dispute or matter arising out of or relating to this Contract.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please email us at perriconemd.com or write to us at:
PerriconeMD US, 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DQ
The information given on the website about our products does not seek to replace medical or specialist advice. You may wish to consult your medical practitioner prior to using our products.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time. These rules will be deemed incorporated into each competition except to the extent that any specific instruction in a competition provides otherwise.By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and be bound by them. All of our decisions will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of any The Hut Group company or any other person who is directly connected with the organization of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
Competitions are only open to residents of the USA. All entrants are to be aged 18 or over unless any other age restriction is specified or implied. Entrants should, if under 18, obtain permission in advance from their parent or guardian.
All entries must be received by the closing date specified in the competition. Answers will be entered upon submission. No responsibility will be taken for any answers that are misdirected, lost for technical or other reasons or received after the closing date.
We reserve the absolute right to disqualify without notice any entries to any competition which we consider have used improper technical means to enter and/or we believe is fraudulent.
Entrants are liable for their costs to access computer networks.
We will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for: (i) any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions; (ii) any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries; or (iii) any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility .
We shall be the promoter of all competitions subject to these terms and conditions unless stated otherwise.
If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value.
Only one prize will be awarded per household.
There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
The winner's name will be selected in a random draw, after the closing date, from all correct answers received.
The winner of a prize will be notified within 28 days after the winner has been ascertained.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
If the winner of the a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or if the winner cannot be notified after reasonable efforts having been made then we may dispose of the prize as we think fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
For each competition, only one prize will be awarded per entrant / email address. Names of winners will be available on request.
Prizes Involving Travel: (a) Travel arrangements are the responsibility of prize winners unless otherwise stated; (b) we reserve the right to require written permission from the parent or guardian of any winner who is under the age of 16 and to require such a winner to choose as a companion someone 18 or over.
Competition prizes/tickets may be restricted to certain times of the year and unless otherwise stated all prizes must be taken within six months of the date of the competition draw.
Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such providers. We will have no responsibility for the acts/defaults of any other persons or companies.
Perricone MD may use product reviews in whole or in part together with the first name and town/city of the person submitting it. By submitting a review you give permission to Perricone MD to publish and/or reproduce all or any part of the review in printed or online media in connection with any activity relating to Perricone MD's activities. We are under no obligation to use any or any part of any review submitted. We reserve the right to consider reviews prior to publication, and to correct grammatical or typing errors, and to shorten reviews.
Information about Reviews:
Reviews appearing on this site are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services. However, they are individual and subjective. We do not claim or make any admission that the reviews are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The reviews are not 100% representative of all of those who will use our products and we make no such admissions.
Perricone MD are not responsible for any opinions or comments posted to our site. We are not a forum for reviews but do provide reviews as a means for our users to share their experiences with one another. Any review displayed on the website is strictly representative of the views of the reviewer.
Perricone MD will never instruct a person on what to say in a review. We will disclose any material connections that we have with any person providing a review, so far as we are aware.
So far as we are able, we will monitor product reviews made by customers to ensure that the claims made are truthful and can be substantiated.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser
By using our website (perriconemd.com), you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
The cookies that we use can be categorised as follows:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are required for essential site functionality and record details such as your basket contents and browser session. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the website.
Perricone MD uses services from Google Analytics to record page views, navigation paths and other details of your visit so that we may improve the way our website operates.
You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics by installing the browser plugin available from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These are cookies that record minor details of your interaction with the Perricone MD website such as your country, language and currency settings and whether you have reached our website from one of our affiliates. These cookies assist in tailoring the user experience to your requirements.
We have also integrated Social Media tools for services such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest into perriconemd.com to allow our users to share products and pages of the website with their friends. Each of these third-party services utilises cookies to record whether you are logged into their service and the interactions that you undertake while browsing perriconemd.com
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the relevant setting in your browser. However, please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of perriconemd.com
Most web browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. The AboutCookies.org website contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. This website is not associated with Perricone MD and we are not responsible for their content.
Please be aware that restricting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
You may choose to subscribe to a subscription plan through the Service. The subscription plan to our Service consists of an initial charge followed by recurring periodic charges as agreed to by you. By entering into a subscription plan, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and that you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation.
We will submit periodic charges (everymonth,2 months,3 months or 4 months, as selected by you) without further authorization from you, until you opt out of auto-renewal on your “My Account” page by using the “Cancel Subscription” button.
The initial payment for your subscription order will be taken at the time of checkout. Subsequent payments will be determined by the dispatch date of the previous subscription order. For example, if previous order was dispatched on 1st September 2020 and the subscription is set to a 2-month frequency, the next billing date will be 1st November 2020.
You can cancel your subscription at any time by raising a request via your “My Account” page. Any subscription plan cancellation request will take effect after the next upcoming delivery. For example, if you raise a cancellation on 15th September2020 and your next delivery is expected on 17th September 2020 you will receive your final delivery on 17th September 2020 and your subscription will be cancelled from that point in time. Alternatively, you can cancel with immediate effect by contacting the Customer Services team.
All orders are subject to availability. If your subscription order is not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You have the option to delay your subscription order by a month, provided notice is given at least 5 days before your next billing date. Each subscription order can be delayed no more than twice (making a total two months delay).
Subscribe and save discounts may be available. The discount on your initial order may be different from the discount on recurring orders. Special offers will not apply on top of any subscribe and save discount, except where it is relates to meeting a spend threshold.
The delivery options which you select for your first subscription order will apply for all subsequent subscription orders. Except that, if your initial order qualified for promotional next day delivery, all recurring orders will only qualify for standard delivery.
We reserve the right at our absolute discretion not to renew your subscription at any time without giving any reasons for our decision.