Cold Plasma Plus
Neck & Chest Broad Spectrum SPF 25
A whipped, lightweight moisturizing therapy for the neck and chest that visibly smooths wrinkles, creases and crepey skin on chest as it visibly corrects and prevents the appearance of uneven skin tone and sun damage.
Sign up to be notified when this item is back in stock.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available.
What It Is
A multi-tasking formula for the neck and chest that protects and dramatically smooths, firms and evens the appearance of damaged skin along the neck and chest.
Packed with potent ingredients including peptides to fortify damaged skin, alpha lipoic acid to reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and neck creases, vitamin B3 to visibly reduce discoloration and Vitamin C Ester to visibly smooth and brighten.
What It Does
- Visibly smooths crepey, fragile skin.
- Reduces the appearance of sagging and visibly firms the neck.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and creases.
- Visibly corrects & prevents discoloration and dark spots.
What To Expect
After 28 days:
- 71% showed improvement in skin elasticity on the neck & décolleté
After 8 weeks:
- 80% showed improvement in skin firmness on the neck
- 77% showed improvement in photo damage
- 74% showed an improvement of sagging skin on the neck
- 74% showed an improvement in texture/smoothness on the neck
*Based on a clinical study on 31 women
- 94% felt smoother skin around the neck
- 91% saw improvement in texture around the neck
- 91% saw smoothing of fragile texture around the neck
- 88% saw an improvement in neck creases
- 88% saw a firmer neck
- 87% saw improved elasticity in skin around the neck
- 80% saw an improvement in horizontal lines on the neck.
- 75% saw an improvement in sagging skin on the neck
Chest & Décolleté:
- 90% saw an improvement in fragile skin on the chest & décolleté
- 87% saw an improvement in crepey skin on the chest & décolleté
- 83% saw more even tone on the chest & décolleté
- 76% saw an improvement in sun damage on the chest & décolleté
*Based on a 28-day consumer perception study with 106 women
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): Nature's Most Powerful Antioxidant
A fatty acid found in every cell in the human body, ALA reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores over time. Fat and water-soluble, ALA is highly absorbable and works alongside the body's own antioxidant system.
Vitamin C Ester: Supercharged Brightening & Smoothing
A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening and minimizing discoloration over time. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble and easily absorbable for maximum antioxidant benefits.
A chain of amino acids, peptides visibly improve thickness and firmness by supporting the building blocks of healthy, youthful-looking skin. Topical application can help improve the appearance of damage caused by collagen breakdown, including wrinkles and sagging.
Vitamin B3: Dark Spot & Dullness Eraser
An essential vitamin, B3 minimizes the appearance of dark spots and improves skin’s radiance over time. It absorbs quickly into skin to visibly reduce hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 4.20% Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyester-8, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Thioctic Acid, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate , Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Mannitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isohexadecane, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aluminum Hydroxide.
Apply liberally to cleansed neck and chest. Begin by massaging along the entire upper chest area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front & back of the neck. Use mornings and evenings.