Listen, whether you like it or not, aging happens. It’s inevitable; a fact of life. And while you can’t control if
you age, you can take steps to help impact how
Designed to be used as part of the Pre:Empt Series
, the newly-launched Daily Foaming Cleanser
and Refreshing Shower Mask
round out a full six-piece skincare regimen driven by Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Nrf2 Antioxidant Support Complex™
; one which improves skin’s own ability to combat oxidative stress and environmental aggressors to help pre:empt the first visible signs of aging.
If six steps sounds like a lot, fear not—the latest additions to the Pre:Empt Series
are a breeze to incorporate into your existing skincare routine.
But since introductions are in order here, let’s first take a minute to help you get to know the newest members of the Pre:Empt Series Collection
Daily Foaming Cleanser: This gentle foaming facial cleanser thoroughly cleanses and removes makeup with stripping your skin of its natural oils, leaving your skin free of impurities without leaving it feeling dry. The result is skin that looks fresh, smooth and hydrated.
Refreshing Shower Mask: Whether you’re new to the masking world or a seasoned pro, the Refreshing Shower Mask is like nothing you’ve seen before. Designed specifically to be used in the shower, the cooling gel mask stays in place until you rinse it off, protecting your skin from the damaging effects of hot water while immediately softening and smoothing.
Sounds pretty good, right? We think so too. Here’s your full Pre:Empt Series regimen:
- Cleanse with Daily Foaming Cleanser, lathering a liberal amount into hands and gently massaging onto skin before rinsing with warm water. Repeat morning and evening.
- Apply an even layer of Refreshing Shower Mask, leaving it on for the duration of your shower and rinsing as your last step. (For use out of the shower, leave on for 5-15 minutes and then rinse).
- Follow with Exfoliating Pore Refiner twice daily, allowing a few moments for skin to dry.
- In the morning, apply Skin Perfecting Serum liberally onto your face and neck.
- Pat Brightening Eye Cream along the eye contour in gentle, circular motions both morning and evening.
- Finalize your morning and evening routines by applying Oil-Free Hydrating Cream to face and neck in gentle, circular motions.
There you have it. Six easy steps to healthier-looking skin, available in one revolutionary skincare collection.