NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. ENTRANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. DESCRIPTION: The “Review It to Win It” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 03.10.2013 and ends 04.10.2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). There will be 4 drawings during the Sweepstakes Period to award four (4) prizes.
2. ELIGIBILITY. Participation is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Perricone MD (“Sponsor”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, vendors, consultants, and independent contractors and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Submit a product review for a product you have previously purchased from the www.perriconemd.com website during the last calendar year. You must submit your email address in the verified review part of the product review for your entry to be accepted. We must be able to verify that you have previously purchased the reviewed product and encourage use of the same email address as is associated with prior orders at the www.perriconemd.com website. Each product review counts as 1 entry. Entrants may submit multiple reviews to increase their odds of winning. All product reviews submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
4. PRIZES/ODDS: The Prize will consist of one (1) $500 product giveaway each week totaling four (4) $500 prizes.
One (1) winner from the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of product review posts you have submitted and the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Prize will be awarded only if the potential Prize Winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes may not be sold, are non-assignable and non-transferable. No other cash alternative or substitution will be allowed.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winner will be notified by phone and/or by email or courier, whichever is deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, using the contact information associated with website registration. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, any potential Prize Winner does not respond within (3) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential Prize Winner, such potential Prize Winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with Sweepstakes Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, Entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage and personal injury which may occur in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if Prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way, may be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives.
7. Winner’s list: To obtain the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Attn: Review It to Win it, PERRICONE MD, 432 Clay St. San Francisco, CA 94111.