As a dermatologist, it is no secret that I am a fan of topical formulas that can make a significant difference in our skin - both immediate and long term. In fact, I have devoted (and continue to do so) years to the study of this field of science. There are several Perricone patented ingredients in popular products help deliver a flawless complexion. Here is a quick guide of features and benefits of a few of my most popular and most effective ingredients:
- Increased appearance of firmer skin tone
- Decreased appearance of sagging in face and body
- Supports the skin's structure by stabilizing the cell membrane against deterioration and damage caused by free radicals
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Taken as a nutritional supplement, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant that boosts skin's radiance by neutralizing free radicals in the body. It also promotes healthy functioning of cells, and helps to prevent collagen damage.
- Improves the appearance of the skin's resilience, tone, and texture.
- Decreases appearance of enlarged pores and scarring,
- Decreases appearance of uneven skin tone and discolorations
- Blocks the production of enzymes that damage the collagen fibers, preserving a smooth skin surface.
Vitamin C Ester
- Provides a readily available skin-compatible form of Vitamin C to the skin
- Can be used by those with sensitive skin
- Helps to protect skin from the damage from the environment, poor diet, etc.
- Continued use will diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Dramatic improvement in appearance of skin tone, and texture
- Gives skin a porcelain-like glow
- A visible increase in radiance and glow to the skin.
- Improved appearance of the skin's resilience, tone, and texture
- Decreased appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreased appearance of tiny veins and capillaries
- Maximized regeneration and hydration
Paired with a healthy anti-inflammatory diet, these ingredients can keep your skin looking flawless for years to come.
Dr. Perricone Recommends
NP Eye Contour
Concentrated Restorative Treatment