THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID ONLY IN THE UNITED STATES. TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS CONTEST YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES, AND THE AGE OF MAJORITY OR OLDER IN YOUR TERRITORY OF RESIDENCE OR THE UNITED STATES, AS OF October 1, 2009. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. THIS CONTEST WILL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. SUBMISSION OF AN ENTRY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF ALL OF THE CONTEST RULES. Perricone MD “Halloween Contest” –EXCLUSIVE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The 2009 Perricone MD Halloween Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 30, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 30, 2009 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET to be considered. To enter for a chance to win visit http://blog.perriconemd.com/halloween-bag-of-treats-contest/ (the “Contest website”) and complete the online registration/entry form with all required information, including your name, email address, phone number, and postal code. Entries must include all the required information or they will not be eligible. Perricone MD, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its agents are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or for any inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any failures and/or delays in on-line transmissions, malfunction or failure of any Internet connection, malfunction or failure of software or hardware, or any other errors or delays in the transmission or receipt of entries, whether human or technical in nature. Proof of sending an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of the email address of an entry or the number of email addresses that individual may have. All entries from any individual submitting or attempting to submit multiple entries are void. Use of mechanical assistance, form filling software or robotic assistance is prohibited. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
For contest rules, visit http://www.perriconemd.com/display.do?ruleID=100354&itemID=5&itemType=LANDING
2. PRIZE: There is one (1) Prize available to be won consisting of one (1) Perricone MD prize with an approximate value of $1000. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions allowed except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute all or any part of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event the Prize or any element of the Prize is unavailable. If the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the winner cannot be contacted for any reason, or if a winner fails to execute and return required documentation within the time frame specified, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate selected. Prize will be delivered.
3. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER: Potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 18, 2009 at 9 a.m. ET at Perricone MD., Meriden, Connecticut, from all eligible entries submitted. Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding in all respects. Potential prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone and will be required to correctly answer an arithmetical skill testing question and sign and return an unmodified Declaration of Eligibility and Liability Release and a Publicity Release within 2 days of issuance. If notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner cannot be contacted or if potential winner fails to return all of the required documentation in the time specified, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules including correctly answering the skill-testing question, he/she will be disqualified, will not receive any prize and the process described above will be repeated until a winner is declared.
4. ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, who are the age of majority in their province/territory of residence as of July 1, 2009, as well as the residents of the United States. Employees, representatives and agents of Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Contest, and those living in the same household of such persons and contest judges are not eligible to enter or win. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law. The entrant is the individual whose name appears on the entry form. Only one (1) entrant’s name may appear on the entry form. In the event of a dispute, if the name of the entrant on the entry form is not the same as the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry, the entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. As a condition of eligibility, you will be opted in to Perricone’s Email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
5. GENERAL: No correspondence regarding entries will be entered into with entrants, except as provided in these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that they have no right to bring (and covenants and agrees not to bring) any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against Sponsor and its parent company, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively "Releasees") in connection with this Contest. By entering and/or accepting the prize, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the Contest judge’s decisions and to release all Releasees from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest or with the respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
As a condition of awarding the prize, the winner of the Contest will be required to grant Sponsor the right to use the winner’s name, contact information (including, but not limited to, telephone number, address and email address) image and likeness, voice and comments for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online announcements, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who (i) tampers with, or attempts to tamper with, the entry process; or (ii) violates any of these Official Rules.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor and/or its agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer and other property relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. PRIVACY / PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and disclosure, by Sponsor, of his or her personal information including name and contact information (including, but not limited to, telephone number, address and email address) for (i) the administration of this Contest including, but not limited to, the announcement of winner and awarding and delivery of prize; and (ii) unless otherwise indicated by the entrant, for market and consumer research purposes. The name of the confirmed winner will be posted on the Perricone MD website.
Except as otherwise specifically provided in these Official Rules, the decisions of Sponsor will be final and binding on all entrants in respect of all matters relating to the Contest. Prize will be delivered to confirmed winner.