Perricone MD Careers
Join one of the world's leading health and beauty brands. To apply for a position, email a resume, cover letter, and information specific to the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please clearly state the job for which you are applying in the subject line of the message.
Merchandise Coordinator – Retail Planner: Sephora, Nordstrom, SiJCPenney, Ulta. Other accounts may be assigned as business warrants. Reports to Director, Retail Planning. Salaried Position.
We are looking for a go-getter to manage brand sales and inventory (wholesale and retail) and drive top line and bottom line growth for a retail company in the Bay Area. You will also provide reporting, data analysis and operational support to all retail partners as well as to all levels of the organization including, VP, Directors, Managers and Store Leadership and Field Sales Team in order to support business decisions as needed.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting
- Review inventory needs by store on a weekly basis to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained by consistently reviewing trends, on hand and on order.
- Partner with manager to develop new product launch forecasts and Partner with all Channels to confirm purchase quantities for newness.
- Responsible for setting up New Item forms (item number/UPC, product dimensions, Country of origin) and ordering of product comps for retailer merchandising updates.
- Review New Product Launch inventory ownership by channel-provide updates and areas of opportunity to Retail Sales team (including VP, Sr. Mgr, and Field Sales Director). Partner with all Channels to validate sales forecasts on a monthly basis to understand future sales trends and variance to previous forecasts.
- Evaluate productivity of all skus and recommend product transition from active to discontinue.
- Communicate and manage potential inventory liabilities and overstocks to minimize obsolescence.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with cross-functional teams, cross-retailer teams.
- Review of Spaceman/Excel assortment templates to ensure correct placement of all products as designated by Retail Sales and Marketing teams.
- Create and update current department processes.
- Maintain and update Order Cycle Timeline and Conflict Calendar, ensure schedules are followed by all Channels.
- Additional projects as required.
- Minimum 2 years wholesale or retail planning experience; wholesale experience a plus (BA, BS preferred).
- Proficiency with MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
- Experience managing multiple levels of Open-to-Buy.
- Strong Inventory/Planning skills.
- Experience working with manufacturers/vendors.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross functional teams.
- Flexible; team player.
This position will support a variety of functions for the eCommerce team such as online marketing, gathering competitive intelligence, supporting social media programs, merchandising and working with fellow team members in the eCommerce and marketing teams to integrate advertising plans, corporate brand strategies, and marketing initiatives to drive demand and new customer acquisition.
As an advocate for the voice of the customer, the eCommerce intern is also expected to enhance the customer experience to strengthen customer loyalty, ensure repeat purchases, and attract new profitable customer segments.
- Support online customer acquisition, conversion and retention plans to generate profitable customers.
- Stay current with the latest and emerging marketing technologies and techniques in order to learn new ways to drive marketing strategy and the company's competitive advantage.
- Track, measure and analyze performance of marketing programs.
- Develop reporting that will effectively measure and communicate online marketing program performance and ROI.
- Strong strategic, analytical thinker with excellent quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player; able to work successfully with multiple business functions.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.